<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, September 10, 2009, 8:10 PM
You make it seem like my love was not enough

Somehow, I can only start to work when I have this on my blog every holiday.
Sad and grim reminder of the teacher's faces.

September Holiday Assignments
1. English Compre on leafcutter ants. (go google their faces and get a shock at how hideous they look)
2. Chinese Formal Letter
3. Newsmaker reflections 350 words
4. Chinese Book Review
5. Math Worksheet
6. Literature Assignment (Oh joy)
7. Science 08 paper

It's either they're trying to kill us, or they're trying to drown us.

I want to have my hair cut.
Anyone who knows how to operate a pair of scissors can have a go at my hair.
Okay..maybe not.
My hair's so horrible. Sadly, I'm not blessed with graceful curls that falls on my shoulders.
I'm blessed with curls that go it every direction possible that crashes on my shoulders.

I'm so stressed out, Term 4 coming and I'm still clueless.
Not like I'm going to get into any good combination, whatever.

Whatever happened to the big bitch project against me? Sigh.