<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, September 14, 2009, 4:49 PM
Mr L's solar-powered torchlight:D

Science was quite awesome today.
Mr L told us that someone went to invent a solar-powered torchlight, HAHA.
Then he started comparing the speed of pigeons and broadband internet service in India.
So I guess next time I'll tell him that I need consultation through pigeons.
We'll find out if pigeons are faster, or internet is faster.

Today was so funny, I almost got caught for doing something quite scandalous.
OMGGGGGGGGGG, die.

Crystal is a little plant, and she's got leafs on her.
Best Friends Forever!
"Awww, shucks, don't break her heart! Wait, does leafs have hearts? Okay, don't break her ...STOMATA!"
I was so lame today, don't know what's wrong with me, HAHA
and my voice was so low today! eeks, too manly already.

Claudia, we're going to be official losers tomorrow.
Cry with me.

Shall do Lit soon, ONE MORE ESSAY!

Mummy's going to be angry at my phone bill this month :X

A classic PEIPEI MOMENT!
Today, I was bragging to my friends about some things.

Peipei: (something) ASPIRING (something) !
Claudia: EXPIRING!

Sigh, imagine me doing in and it'll be quite a laugh.