<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 9:08 PM
Life slapped me in the face.

Today was an outright slapped-Peipei-hard-in-her-face day.

The first half of the day in class was just tiring, the highlight of the day came later.
Mass run killed me today, I felt really terrible after the run.
Thank goodness Crystal and Sam helped me, if not I'll probably be really sick now.

Literature, couldn't concentrate, my legs were like jelly and my brain was 'wrought'.

PE, another killer.
We played softball, couldn't even catch the ball.
Partly because of Meena's (ahem) wonderful throwing skills.

Science,
a lot of jokes, quite fun!

A bad would be still a bad day. It just took a few people to aggravate my condition.