Piano Exam was a big flop today, sigh.
Anyways, today was such a GREAT day! Omg
I got back my English and i got 16/25! yay-.-
LSCEP was fun.
Paired up with Shumin for the Audacity thingy, but I ended up asking people to admire my chat logs.
Then Claudia and I tried speaking "you raise me up" on TPC and increasing the pitch.
SO COOL RIGHT! Then the audacity stopped working-.-"
So we shall proceed with our brilliant plan tomorrow.
Stayed back after school with Madeline to do D&T
Quite fun!
We were making up jokes, all thanks to sick-in-the-mind Madeline
The Best lah, omg
"Eh Madeline, you sure you drawing the bird correctly or not? How come so weird one?"
"WHAT? THE BIRD!"
Then we started laughing.
Sigh, nothing beats having a sick person to do project with.
Had sushi for dinner just now!
Finally satisfied my sushi craving(:
For some weird reason I dream of eating sushi every chinese lesson.
I bought lots of snacks.
So sinful, but I like it:DDD
Crystal Lim shall grow fat with me!
Hi, I feel very peaceful without you.