<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, September 7, 2009, 11:04 PM
As the truth unfolds.

I feel so lost and confused now.
I don't think I can take this anymore, it's such a selfish thought it's eating me up.
Swallowing my conscience and I'm losing my sanity.
Close my thoughts with the jingle of my phone turning off, I shall break away from this.

God, I need help. Talk to me.

/edit
Indeed, the higher one climbs, the harder the fall.

I still feel empty even in your embrace.