<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, August 30, 2009, 11:20 PM

Winny wants updates.
Okay, updates.

1. I hit my head on the pole and a bruise is now plastered over my forehead. I tried using foundation to cover it but it doesn't help at all. YAY! Pei Pei's going back to her Alma Mater looking like a complete idiot!

2. I found out of a number of things and I'm desperate to share the good news with people because I'm scared it'll overflow with joy. You shall be notified.

3. I have this big bruise on my left thigh because I hit myself against the edge of my table while I was attempting to do something very stupid (you don't have to know what). YAY ME! PEIPEI IS BRILLIANT!

4. I just realised my cellphone plan allows me to send 500 sms-es instead of 100 which I previously thought. SO SMS ME PEOPLE! IM LIKE BORED AND VERY UNINSPIRED!

5. I need to gossip with my friends more, life is getting mundane and lifeless.

6. Exams coming up and I haven't got into the "COME ON! EXAMS ARE HERE" mood. So wish me luck.

Updates end here.

Crystal Lim, I dare not touch the stone when I'm home alone! HMPH.

I love my cousin's dog!