Started e-learning at 8am with Mr L.
OMG, I was so freaked out please.
I didn't even complete his worksheet, only the MCQ
Anyways, he was halfway through his lesson and I felt that Facebook was distracting me
So I opened the tab, my cursor was halfway in its way to the red X
then GOODNESS GRACIOUS! My screen went black
and one by one the letters came out, revealing his secret message to me.
"STOP! Now is not Facebook time!"
As the letters came out one by one, you people would have guessed how idiotic I looked.
my thoughts went from what the crap, to what the heck, to what the hell, to what the (you know what)
and my face went -.-, o.o, O.O
and my mouth went :|, :o, :O
OKAY, YOU GET MY POINT.
Anyways, I was so very very scared like OMG
Because once my screen turned black, the first thought that registered through my "dull brain" was "OH MY GAY! GOLEM VIRUS?"
But then the message came out so I figured out that it was Mr L because golem was never against Facebook.
There was this timer at the bottom, and this line that reads "PRESS F1 FOR HELP"
So I kept pressing like what the heck, nothing happened.
After one minute my screen came back, with my things shifted around.
and SOMEHOW, my computer decided to restart by itself twice.
Amazing.
Crystal Lim got caught too, for visiting Macdonalds, HAHAHHAHA!
We're so joker.
"Stop looking at Macs"
HAHAHHAHAHA!
Was chatting with Crystal on the phone for nearly two hours during e-learning.
We got the point that MSN, facebook and Macs are strictly not allowed during E-learning.
After Science was a one hour break, sadly, Mr L. used 15mins out of it.
Ruined my jogging plan.
Okay, can't blame him since I've got no mood in running anyways, HAHAHA.
No determination.
English was another joke.
I was having so much trouble trying to sign into VGLF.
But that stupid thing refused my entry.
So I had to keep restarting my computer.
Only got in after 25mins:/
So when I reached there I was clueless to what everybody was saying.
Nevermind, so mrs lau asked my group to give a point each.
and I smartly wrote " I agree with Jac"
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, SO SMART.
Then Mrs Lau told me I had to give points
so, HAHAHHAHAHA! I wrote this.
Smart? Yes, so smart!
After which, we completed the essay and we're off!
Choir,
Fiorina and I were laughing and saying lame jokes on our way to school.
She's the only one that had the sense of humour to understand and appreciate my Geog joke.
We laughed and talked like no tmr and then Choir started.
So, we started singing and etcetc.
Performance on Saturday so I guess it'll be great?:D
I shall now send my wonderful Chinese comment on iMedia to someone and hope she can uhm, I don't know. Feel the love?
Oh and I bet the whole world knows what is 抽痉, which is another joke but for the sake of someone sanity lest she goes crazy over this and starts studying Chinese and win me, we shall be left in suspense.