<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, August 16, 2009, 8:40 PM
Some things seem so right, yet so very wrong..

(no names will be mentioned) well, except for Crystal's

I just found out about a shocking news.
Apparent someone has been coming to this place so faithfully and not tagging!
SIGH, made me so heartbroken,
I mean, when you people come, please tag okay?
Because I feel very PRESSURISED AND AFRAID when people don't.

See, what if some weird people read this blog, gets attracted to my pretty face and starts following this blog?
OR WORSE, starts stalking me!
Which is not a nice thing to do, to be truthful.

According to my title,
you may think you act and do things undercover and you think you can do it without being found out of,
but things will also backfire, really badly.

Anyways, for people who understands this post, good for you.

Crystal Lim, I FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT BLOGGING AGAIN!

/edit

What could be better than a dose of e-learning to kill this tired woman after Common tests?
While doing the seriously hardcore e-learning homework,
it truly felt like I was back in Common tests.
LIKE HELLO, I ONLY RESTED FOR 2 DAYS AND THEY'RE THROWING ME INTO THE COMMONTESTS FEVER AGAIN!

I wish I'm sick, but then again, even if I'm on LOA, I can still e-learn.

Gosh, I'm not too in love with this whole e-learning concept.

E-LEARNING IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED AFTER COMMON TESTS! (yay)

CRYSTAL LIM: HAHAHAHAHAHHA! Seriously, I'm so glad you can't stand yourself! HAHAHHAHA, JKJK.