<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, August 23, 2009, 10:11 PM
原来,感情也会变质

I haven't been to your blog for such a long time because I've long ago lost the courage to click on your link and when I finally did just now, I lost myself.
Then when I read your posts, I find myself lost in my own emotions.
I realise the last time I cried, it was because of our friendship.
and just like how history had repeated itself, I'm crying because of our friendship.

Having you as a friend was a blessing.
Thanks for everything you've done for me.

I realise whenever I get upset, I end up having the both of us crying.
I thought we had no secrets between us.
On the contrary, you're one of those I am most reserved towards.
Now that I think of it, we never really got to know each other before we threw ourselves into this big gossiping frenzy.

I'm such a big disappointment. And when I know about it, it was all too late.

There were times I thought I couldn't live without you.
At times I felt like I was breaking apart.
But now, this seem to be proving otherwise.
We could live through 3-hour long practices not saying anything.
Was our friendship really held by a string?

Then I thought, even superglue couldn't keep myself together.
Sometimes, I get so used to having you around, it felt weird when you're gone.

I guess it's not a big surprise if I say you're one of my most cherished friends.
One of those I took comfort in and loved the most.
Because of this, I've caused a burden on your shoulders I could not see and you wouldn't say.

I'm so sorry,but I know no matter how many apologies I say. It'll never be enough.