National Day was AWESOME!
HAHAHHAHAHHA!
The morning was like OMG,
I had this splitting headache, what a great timing-.-
So after tying my hair I went to sleep for 10 mins
Then I forgot to clip my fringe up, I looked so retarded!
(screams)
The choir performance was quite fun,haha.
I need to apologise to Alica, kept hitting her head during lengkang(sp?)
Fiorina, Claudia, Meena,Salwa, Stephanie and I were having so much fun on stage! :D
I think we did quite well?
We should have more of such performances!
Fun, fun, fun!
This year's National Day Performance was quite fun!
The class was jumping at the gallery!
Awesome! Nadia,Amanda, Nathalie and a few of us were screaming and jumping like crazy!
I'm already losing my voice):
2C2 rocks!
The few of us were screaming and clapping like there was no tomorrow when we heard we won the RH thingy!
HAHAHHAHAHH!
Didn't go out with Meena, Madd and SM after school, argh.
Damn the headache.
Oh! XY, Get well soon okay?:D
COMMON TESTS
I havent studied at all, sigh
LITERATURE AND SCIENCE ARE ON THE SAME DAY!
:/
mugmugmugmugmugmug.
Some people are just so ignorant of their surroundings,
I'll keep a pokerface and see what happens.