I was so fed up after HMT I've decided tmr I'm not going to say anything and let Yu Ru do all the talking.
Apparently, our wonderful Oral tester is harbouring the thought of giving us 5 zeros because
1. we didn't take the initiative to find her
2. it's been a long time and she's as fed up as I am.
3. she thinks that we don't care
To which I'm going to counter-attack
a. We did whatever we could to ensure that she got our message
i)We send her e-mails, only to find out that she isn't very IT-savvy
ii) We then tried to call her, but she's always not at her table
iii) We decided to leave her a note at her pigeon hole, just in case internet and audio sources doesn't work too well for her, see, thoughtful. I EVEN WROTE IT IN CHINESE.
b. It was not because we didn't have the initiative, rather she didn't see our initiative and accusing us of none
i) We methods of trying to get throught o her have been listed in clause (a) sub-clause (i), (ii) and (iii)
c. If we didn't care, I would have done the things listed in clause (a) sub-clause (i), (ii) and (iii) only to find that it's not working and asked Lao shi today what the heck happened only to have her black face me.
WHAT THE HELL.
Well, anger aside, let's talk about the FUN things that happened today!
Crystal decided to be smart and called the bakery for the amount of calories in her bun.
I thought she wouldn't do it, but she's thick-skinned so..
"Hello, may I enquire you about the amount of calories in the bun that your factory produces?"
"Singapore, SINGAPORE!"
Omg, Crystal's SERIOUSLYADAMNBIGJOKE.
It was amazing how she could control her laughter from the start till the end, Sam and I were like laughing like crazy.
Good job, future actress and resident of Nina's mental hospital.
I don't feel like typing anymore, come find me and I can tell you everything we did.
Gosh, awesome-ness
Esp the ________________.
THE BEST!:D
I'm so glad Crystal Lim sits in front of me.