<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Friday, August 21, 2009, 10:32 PM
If its going to break my heart, I hope it'll break it once and for all.

It's hard to sleep when you know time is slipping away.

Today wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.
We got back our Science and Chinese papers, which were quite disappointing.

I was upset with my Science results mainly because of 2 reasons:
1. I got 0 for the questions I was confident for.
2. I didn't remember Mr L. ever saying we need to label normal.
Good riddance.

Chinese results were disappointing.
I got 6 for the 1st section, which was supposedly the "easiest".
Sigh, nothing much to say, chinese will forever be disappointing.

My life had been boring, so a cockroach decided to cheer me up just now.
They're great companions, you know.

I was watching Heart of Greed when suddenly I heard something banging on the mirror.
So I looked around and saw this "dragonfly" flying and hitting itself on the mirror.
Me: Why is there a dragonfly there? Aren't they supposed to be at ponds?
Sis: It's not a dragonfly, its a cockroach.
Me: FLYING COCKROACH ATTACK! (ran to my room and locked the door)

Honestly, what is wrong with my neighbourhood?
I have bats flying downstairs amongst the trees, goodness gracious.
Oh and they're my best friends because they disturb the poddles that BARK all the time.
BATS FTW!

PSLE Orals just ended,
I expected my sister to cry after her tragic experience with the examiners.
Ironically, she is happy as can be.
Which puts me off because my Common Tests was a flop.
I'm missing PSLE.
I didn't even study then, watch TV and shake leg everyday.
Sigh, weren't those the good times?

I was reading my posts when I realised that my life is rather comical.
1. I've got friends who does and says weird things. (ahem, CRYSTAL LIM)
2. I've got neighbours who get shouted at by me probably the whole day.
3. I talk to my soft toys.
4. I think of weird senarios and laugh at/to myself.

I think we should start wearing masks.
I was shopping just now when I saw this person wearing a mask.
first reaction: H1N1!
and the 'SINGAPOREAN' mentality starts kicking in and my mind tells me "stay away!"
so I walked really far away from him.
But my point is, its not only me who does this.
It was as though he had a force field around him, no one moved any closer towards that poor guy.
And I saw people getting 'repelled' away from him and well, most importantly, his MASK.
OH! THE WONDERS OF MASKS!

The Pact is a nice book! Right Shumin?

/edit
I'm so happy! My granny bought one bag of snacks for me!
All strawberry, HAHAHA.
YAY!

I aim to finish reading The Pact by this week!
Cannot lose to Shumin!!!