<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 10:32 PM
I feel like a rubber band.

I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Sigh, I suddenly feel so tensed and stressed it feels as though I'm breaking apart.
Even as I watch TV my mind wanders off to think about Macbeth and suddenly realise that I forgot my quotes.

I decided to take a short break from studying because I know if I continue studying I'll end up crying over my PC like what I did for History MYE.

My friends are all working so hard, I can't break down here.

I think I've lost it.