
Wonderful conversation with someone-who-should-not-be-named.
E-learning was epic failure today.
Ms L had trouble logging in this morning.
TECHNICAL ERRORS FTW!
So she had no choice but to keep logging in and out and hoping that she could start her much-awaited class session.
However, SHE COULD NOT!
So a few of us went to facebook and started commenting like crazy.
Geog, same thing happened,
but we discussed in groups, so it wasn't so boring
CHINESE,
People started spamming her 老师早安!
Over and over again
so I though if I just 老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!老师早安!
people wouldn't have to work so much,
and well, it kind of did help..
get Leafy angry..
We were made to watch some insanely slow-loading videos on iMedia.
so irritating, and the VGLF kept buzzing like crazy.
Thank goodness Rayen taught me how to get rid of that incessant ringing.
Goodness, the ring also epic failure.
SHOULD PUT MY VOICE WHAT! MELODIOUS!
hahahahhahah, okay, enough of my ego-ness.
People are starting to show signs of Crystal's egoness disorder, shan't add to the number of casualties. Let us allow Crystal to be original.
Anyways, I'm glad/sad to say that while people were spamming the convo with things like HEHE, HAHA, HOHO, HUHU, HIHI,
I was watching Simpsons videos, minus the ringing of VGLF.
Wonderful.
I hope the VGLF network continue to hate us and not allow any connection.
And I'll be a happy little girl, promised.
/edit
I suddenly feel very Gossip Girl.
The way they gossip through text messages and with tabloids splattered over people's phones in seconds is truly amazing.
SCANDALOUS!
"Do you sleep at two in the morning? Never mind, at least you're pretty"
Which totally reminds me how and why I got eyebags and dark eye rings plastered on my face!
Not pretty anymore): So ugly.
The school should have bought anti-aging cream or dark eye rings reducing cream for National Day!
The fact that my eyes are already so small isn't helping.
Imagine: Peipei comes with swollen eyes, and you can't even see her pretty eyes! How unfortunate!
I'm rather concerned over just how fat I am.
After an enlightening conversation with Emily, it brought me to one conclusion.
STOP SNACKING! START WORKING!
I was literally disgusted by my eating habits.
Wake up, eat. Go school, eat. Recess, eat. Lunch, eat. After School, eat.After Dinner, eat.
SERIOUSLY, i sound like those cows at the (what do you call those?) COW FARMS??
Anyways, FED AT REGULAR INTERVALS.
After careful consideration, I will go down and jog tmr after Science and come back before English.
Wish me luck(: