<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, July 30, 2009, 12:52 PM

Oh my. Goodness me. Oh Goodness.
I've been sick like since the start of this week like wth-.-
Common tests are coming and the orals and here and I'm stuck at home like some idiot.
It's especially irritating when people ask, " Are you really sick? "
Which seem to imply that I'm trying to skip school so I can sleep and watch TV the whole day while my classmates get briefed for their orals and attend D&T.
Trust me, if I had a choice I'd rather be at school listening to Leafy's insanely boring lessons than to be at home doing virtually nothing apart from hoping that I'll somehow get better and go back to school asap.

It's especially annoying when the cough syrup makes you sleep at weird times.
Like you may be reading a book then suddenly you get knocked out and find yourself waking up the next day, your head literally in your book.

Anyway, I'm H1N1 negative and that's something to call for a celebration.
Or not.

Friends, if you're reading this, please take your temperatures and make sure you're alright if not I'm ready to kill myself for making you people sick too.