<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, July 5, 2009, 8:02 PM
I KILLED FLASH THE MONSTER!

I completed the flash yesterday.
WOOTS, thank goodness my eyes weren't swollen today.
I'm convinced that I would never touch flash ever again.
Urgh, spent the night trying to figure out flash.

I want the small stitch toy I saw,
and the Mickey and Minnie at More Than Words,
HAHHAHAHHA.

Still have 6 newspaper articles and 3 book reviews to go.
:/

We should start HBL,
wouldn't that be fun?

Well, if your objective is to get me upset by you and your little friend,
I'm sorry, try harder,
because it's not working.