<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 9:10 PM
Hocus Pocus with "Empty thoughts"

PBL presentation was alright UNTIL..
(scary music)
someone starting making weird and meaningless arguments about our PPTs after he ate a bomb during Recess.
" So you think that by performing a wayang (blahblahblah)"
Sorry to interrupt, by as I have said at the beginning of the presentation, it is a SKIT, not WAYANG.
Majorly pissed off after the presentation.
I would say some other groups got it as bad as us.

Don't worry, yesterday was nothing better
After doing some PBL in school, went home and chiong-ed PBL till 1.30am
What else can I do? But to see what we've done so hard passed off as "empty thoughts" and "solutions done for the sake of doing" ?

Critics nowadays are indeed fighting hard- for nothing.

Now, let's throw the biased person out of my head and talk about the happy things,
went to Lot 1 with Angela after school and ate Mos Burger.

Hocus Pocus!