<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, July 20, 2009, 8:38 PM

HAHHAHAHA!
I'm so screwed can!
I stupidly went to fill in for a new battery,
wait, not a, I filed in TWO new batteries.
And now my batteries decide to stop joking and work perfectly for 2.5 hours.
WHAT?!
I'll have to brace myself and tell the TAs tmr about the batteries,
pray hard they haven't ordered
and pray harder they won't scold me
and then pray and pray and pray that they'll allow me to cancel my order.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA, SCREWED LAH!



MUST WATCH!