<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 5:03 PM
"Go home now quick! H1N1 virus flying around!"

Today was sososososososososo AWESOME!
The day kicked off with some Macbeth,
not in my favourite type of english, HAHAHA,
but it was quite fun:D

English, panicked about the PBL presentation.

D&T!!
Mr C was so funny!
He did so much funny things like omg, I couldn't stop laughing and my pencil was shaking so I had to keep on erasing and drawing.
At the end of the lesson
he started teaching isometric drawings cos he said we'll see stars next week
though I prefer to see the moon..
Then he started calling people out and asked them to draw
SO FUNNY!
He said he wanted to see if we "got hope or not"
super funny! ^^

Math on VGLF with Ms L.
SUPER SUPER FUNNY.
We started talking to Ms L.
Meena was super blur!
SHE DELETED THE VGLF! hahhahahha
so she had to install and asked me to tell Ms L. she's downloading.
Then the whole class saw the thing I said and started laughing.
Meena is damn cute!
We wanted to slack and started laughing and joking
Then suddenly, Ms Loo sent a surprise question on the topic
then everyone started PANICKING!
"EHHHHHHHHHH! SHE SENT A QUESTION!"
"OMG, WHAT IS THE ANSWER!"
"GOT TIME ONE!"
Pandemonium, damn funnyyyyyyyyyyy!
Then we got the answer and settled a bit.
Did the questions and the lesson ended.
Then Miss L said "BB:D" to us.
HAHHAHA, then we were like laughing
and we bargained with her the homework.
Like if was there I don't think anyone would dare to.
She gave us a discount:D

And she chased us to go home
"go home now quick, H1N1 virus flying around!"
"virus got no wings!"


HAHHAHAHA, the best.
Math lesson was so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

/edit
I fear the answer
so I choose not to see.
---
I feel very loser, HAHAHHA
It's like the subject rep lost the file of that subject
Like HAHAHHAHA, I can't find my Music file.
Looks like it's grown legs and ran away.
Shucks, I got a good feeling I'm doomed as the Music rep