<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 8:54 PM
Desicions and Consequences

I swear I'll never lend people money ever again.
Because getting them back is a lot more difficult than giving them out.

Omg, I'll never try to be some stupid meditator again.
Because what do I get in the end? Get treated like I never existed. -.-

Note to self:
1. Don't be too bothersome, if its they're issue, it's THEY'RE issue.
2. When I doubt, always ask.
3. When drowning, find a lifebouy.
4. When feeling awkward, leave politely
5. Never ever try to be too smart.