The boy runs outside the lift with me and a guy inside.
He stands outside and screams, "OPEN THE DOOR! I WANT TO GO IN!"
Fine, Peipei opened the door for that poor kid.
The next thing that happened, when the doors closed,
"I WANT MY MUMMY AND DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Peipei: "FINE! FINE! I'LL BRING YOU DOWN. (whispers) What a rotten day..."
Reaches ground floor, the parents were outside all frantic
"Darling! You're back! Are you hurt? Did that jiejie bully you?"
-stares at me-
Boy: "SHE CLOSED THE DOOR! whines"
Mother: " Little girl, he is just a KID, he doesn't need to be bullied, look, he's crying already! APOLOGISE TO HIM"
Peipei: WHAT? YOU WOMAN SHOULD BE THANKING ME HE DIDN'T END UP ON THE TOP FLOOR! (obviously I didn't say this)
Look, since your baby is down now, can I go up and GRATEFULLY and PEACEFULLY have my latte? (holds up that can of coffee with condensation all over it already)
(Peipei walks into the lift and attempts to go up before they say anything more)
Mother: LET US IN!
So, I was scolded from 1st storey to 18th storey.
WTH DID I DO? -rolls eyeballs-
Conclusion:
1. I will NEVER be a mother because I don't want to scream at people, for "scolding" my kid.
2. Oh wait, talking about scolding my kid, I doubt I will ever HAVE ONE of those annoying things.