<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, July 27, 2009, 5:54 PM

After reading Winny's latest post and hearing Crystal's incessant blabbering for a couple of days,
I have reached a conclusion..
I will fast with Crystal during recess
or maybe just a slice of bread if I can't take it.

Like what Crystal had always been emphasising,
we're seriously eating too much and this could easily lead us to hit the maximum 2000 calories per day intake, which in the long run, is catastrophic.

Hocus Pocus!