<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 11:06 AM
Oh my Goodness

I'm enthralled by the very fact that some people are fun to play with.
Simply because:
1. They don't get my sarcasm
2. They don't know I'm being sarcastic
3. They don't bother
4. They love me so much they decide to ignore it.
5. They KNOW, but want to play with me

All the merrier, since what I have on my hands, is time.

The scariest thing just happened.
I was showering then suddenly I couldn't breathe.
Oh shucks, I think my time is up.
But I'm still typing, so I shan't elaborate.

Fio is going to be gone from the 15th.
Shucks larh, unless I call internationally I can just rot at home till the 4th week.

Holidays, are insanely boring.

Salem Falls is a fantastic book:D

/edit
Hey! I'm back from my movie date!
Dance Subaru is quite alright, though I didn't cry like Winny said we would, HAHA.

We shopped around AMK Hub but bought nothing.
Then spent like dunno how much on those catch machines?
The machines that catches toys- if you're lucky.
Then spent more at the capsule machines.
HAHAHA, so dumb.

Went to J8 and continued our routine of turning those machines and trying to catch stuffed toys.

I want that stitch):