<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Saturday, June 20, 2009, 4:13 PM
My fats were shaking!

Continued from previous post about the awesome BBQ.

We were busy fanning the fire and it was quite funny.
Cos according to Joyce I look like a mother.
Please, I don't and never will.
nvm.

Me: "Yu Ru, how come when I fan right, the fats under my arm will shake arh?"
YR: -laughs-

Then we tried cooking satays and chicken wings cos some of us had to leave and they can't possibly leave a BBQ party without eating anything.
Our fanning paid off and we managed to cook a few satays for Wenqi, Nandy and the others.
Then shucks lah, the fire died again.
So, we're back to square one.

Tried to get the fire up and then cooked some more satays and chicken wings and hot-dogs.
Joyce, Ayuni and I sampled some of our uncooked food.
HAHA, SGH.
Then Joyce was like:
"AIYARH, the most just food poisoning right?"
and then she took a bite and I forgot what happened.
nvm, quite funny.

Joyce: Can bite?
Me: Can bite lah, but not very nice to bite.

The meat were like omg.. very tender, HAHAHA.

A few pits next to us were some teenagers?
Okay, that doesnt matter
They were screaming at their friends in the water also dont know for what.
Someone: What is so exciting about their friend being in the water?
Me: It'll be more exciting if their friend drowns.
Someone: OMG, Sadist of the year.

HAHAHA, I sound so mean
Breathe in too much of the smoke got unusually high and started jumping around whenever the fire cackles or whatever.
BBQs are fun(:

Okay, I shall edit if I can recall somemore of my fantastic day.

School's reopening.
Dreadful.

I want to cut my hair like the Jan Di in BOF.
So random, must have been crazy.

Fio's in India and she promised 100 roti-pratas.
I'm waiting.

"It's been a long 2 weeks and I think we've had enough of this game."