<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, June 28, 2009, 10:25 PM
Kick the leaves, here we go again

School's starting tomorrow.
My bag's crazily heavy.
Frankly, I'm a little apprehensive about it.
Especially when P.E starts tomorrow, we'll be having out height and weight measured.
Please, please don't let me gain weight.
But having eaten nearly 10tubs of ice cream, I don't know what to say..

Recently, my dreams have been bugging me.
Like one moment I'm a tourist and then I fall off a cliff and then I get kidnapped.
It's rather scary..I'm a little scared of sleeping now.

After one month of intense slacking and sleeping,
here we go again, a new term of fun and joy
(hopefully, I do hope that my teachers would not kill me for undone homework, etcetc.)