Class gathering had been AWESOME!!
Met Yu Ru at Bishan and waited for Wenqi for like so long
Then we took the MRT to City Hall and bused to somewhere in East Coast that Wenqi told us to get off at.
We got off 3 stops earlier! HAHAHA, so we ended up walking on foot.
Chit-chatted with Wenqi and Yu Ru on the way
If Yu Ru wasn't there, Wenqi and I can really get lost.
HAHAHA.
So...
arrived at Pit 17C
Super Windy day.
Good day to cycle and swim,
not too good for BBQ-ing though..
Tried to start a fire at 3.30pm
for various reasons we only started to really eat at 7.30pm
Being the most thick-skinned there I went to get help from our Friendly neighbours.
Then this guy came to help us start the fire, which died soon after even under our intensive care.
Thank goodness Fion's dad and Joyce's friend kindly helped us with the fire.
If not we can eat raw food.
:D
Lots of jokes yesterday and super fun day yesterday:D
By the way, I've booked beds at SGH, anyone needs a bed?
HAHA.