TODAY HAD BEEN SO SO SO SO
AWESOME!
It's beyond awesome already, HAHAHA!
I love Fiorina Rayen and Amanda Teng and Meenakshi to the max can!
<3
Went for choir with Fio.
Then met Amanda in school.
Slacked till the seniors got the key to the PAT
Meena entertained us with her motar joke again.
BEST JOKE OF THE YEAR CAN!
Choir after that.
Then it started getting cold and Meena and I started this vibrating thing.
OMG,damn fun can.
We acted like we're particles and vibrated "heat" to one another.
AWESOME.
Lunch.
Fio, Amanda and myself rushed out of the school like mad people.
Then we shared some jokes on the bus.
OMG, fio was super funny.
"Eh, we should have a outing to the dog farm!"
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA!
inside joke, but it's damn funny.
We had lunch at KFC and then went inside Far East shopped a little.
actually just 5 mins cos fio was like SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Anyways, we took a bus back to school and had choir.
I love the new song we're learning, HAHA.
Altos had a long break and Meena and I were fooling around with Sandra as usual.
Then I saw the sexbands on San's hand and wanted to try breaking it since it looked impossible.
I tried, but nothing happened.
Then, Meena tried and with her sheer strength, WE BROKE THE SEXBAND!
omg, SUPER FUNNY
MEENA CAN NOT ONLY BREAK MOTARS, SHE CAN BREAK SEXBANDS!
Fio and Amanda joined us and we started talking about dreams.
Choir ended at 4pm,
Fio and I went to Macs to slack.
Met her friend, quite awkward but smart Peipei pulled it off.
Then Fio told me something and I was about to cry,
because she was like so secretive and I thought something bad happened.
Crying in public is not something I would do.
Okay, bye!