<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 8:45 PM
The unspoken fears

and untold desires of mankind, 
they devour you at your weakest.

I feel so much like a sick person.
I slept 3 hours straight.
:D

The interhouse games was fun.
Though I didn't participate due to *ahem,
but it was fun talking to Meena and talking about Geography lessons last year.

Shucks, 
we're checking English papers on Friday.
Cross my fingers and hope to pass.

Oh, 
I made Meena do such stupid things during recess
and the results, HAHA, 
a little funny.

Had lunch with Qis, Fion and Yu Ru(:

Wish me luck for the EL papers.
and then I shall worry about Monday.

/edit
Just what is happening?

I don't know how to be optimistic but I try to act optimistic and when I really do get optimistic the truth just hurts even more.
If just by making myself look happy would make everyone happy then I would continue to look happy and share others sorrows.
I'm just afraid I'l eventually lose myself one day.

/edit
I am convinced that fogging would only make the bugs stronger.
They flew into my house!!!
EEK:/
It's a BIG, creepy COCKROACH.
I was screaming like there was no tomorrow.

It flew onto my Aunt's hand
and she jumped
so I jumped
and I saw this BIG BUG flying like some helicopter.
SHUCKS, I HATE COCKROACHES.