<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Saturday, May 9, 2009, 8:52 PM
To give a damn, or not to give a damn?

Last paper.
Last paper.
Come on, just get over with that 2.5 hours
and i'm free, like the birds.
fly..fly..fly..
Let me fly! I'm dying to fly!

I guess I'll reunite with my eyebags and dark eye rings once again.
shucks, I'm not ready to have a burden under my eyes, yet.


Darling, how could I ever be angry with you?
Oh, I'm so sorry if I had made you angry with me.
Like they said, friendships would fade.
But don't you know? Ours is meant to last.

I'm sorry, and I love you,
that's all I really knew.