<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, May 3, 2009, 12:39 PM
Talk about Desperate Attempts



Exactly what happens when you study at night.
In case it's too blur, it says
"carries blood all around the blood"




EXCUSES

My printer is giving me a lot of problems.
Yucks, just hurry up and print the 08 paper for goodness' sake.

/edit
THE TEACHERS THINK WE GOT NOTHING TO MUG?????
-urghhhh

I'm not going to care about Leafy,
her Chinese can wait
total waste of time if I do now.