So, exams are over
I haven't got over the shock of my burden gone
So I don't have anything to comment on yet.
Everyone's out with their friends.
And I'm at home, stuck because of biological matters.
URGH.
It was hurting so much during the paper I thought I could have just tore the paper and give up.
Somehow, I managed to withstand the pain for 2.5 hours, with sudden cringing and whinings during the paper.
It's not comfortable, definitely.
OOH, i shall go and bake
:D
/edit
I will bake SOON.
So,
Math wasn't what wished for it to be,
however, the paper one was alright.
I'm quite glad.
Paper 2 was screwed.
urgh.
Nina made me feel better after the papers, thanks Neenah!
(L)
So, the exams are over.
Which would mark the end of the crazy study-till-late sessions.
Now, I feel aimless.
After 2 weeks of intensive mugging and hallucinations of having a mug in front of you,
it's hard to stop mugging altogether.
It all seems empty, somehow.
Like they always say, "Hard work yields good results"
Let's cross our fingers that this is true.
Because I think everyone worked hard for it.
Thanks Claudia, Nina, Crystal, Yu Ru, Tha Yang and Winny for the study sessions in school or on msn:D
Thanks Shumin, Jo Ann, Qistina, Nandhini, Fion and Madeline for all the last minute reviews and questions that never fail to haunt me before any paper.
Oh, thank you Grace Tang, for letting me spam your inbox like abcdefg and telling me that I will do well and conveniently "abandon" me whenever 10pm strikes.
Thanks you Jollin and Amanda, for allowing me to bug you with endless questions and for the encouragement you gave that kept me going.
There's a lot more I need to thank, but I shall stop here before I believe it would be never-ending.
(L)(L)
Peipei needs to catch up with her much-needed sleep now:D