yet again.
Let's just say my results were terrible.
History was the worst, but it doesn't matter to me since I'm never going to take History.
I'm disappointed with my HCL result.
It sucks bigtime.
At the rate I'm going, I'll never make it to triple science.
But now, I guess it doesn't matter much whether or not I get what I want,
Because I've already lost to myself.
Anyways,
I baked cupcakes!
To cheer myself up and to cheer people up.
Aiyarh, it's just for the sake of cheering people up.
I've made a decision, I WILL buy myself a electric mixer.
Because doing it by hand, it's torture.
Okay, Choir tomorrow.
/edit
Oh Shucks.
Just because your Literature is somewhat better you have to write it at every space possible.
-.-"
The silence echos in the depths of my heart.
So..
My volcano erupted this morning.
If anyone feels offended (ahem) then I offer my sincere apologies.
But this, I emphasise, does not give you the right to make you rule over me.
Or even the world.
Usually after crying,
I would feel something.
Because somehow the tears rolling down my cheeks would bring a message.
But this time round, even after a good cry,
all seems senseless.
Perhaps I was never sensitive to my surroundings,
or maybe I never chose to be.
Why the ______ would I just pass History when I worked so freaking hard for it?
Why on earth do I get a decent grade for Literature when I clearly don't deserve it when others work their heads off day and night trying to be good friends with Jantu may not?
I'm confused, all these don't make any sense.