<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Friday, May 1, 2009, 3:05 PM
I want to fly you to the moon and play with the stars

so you'll get stuck up there and never have to bother me ever again.

Okay, so after I post this,
I'll be in full study mode.
I need to make my own notes for Science.
I can't keep relying on Crystal's notes
EEK:/ 
Thank you Crystal(:
(L)

/edit
It's 12.21am, Saturday.
I've lost count of just how many times I hit my head to keep myself awake studying Science.
All in vain.

The dog downstairs isn't helping me.
I bet its missing home.
Poor doggie, I pity and sympathise with you to a great extent.
But I think I'm far worse.
Oh please, just keep quiet for a while till I finish D5 and you can bark all you want.
Thank you.

/edit
OH JOY!
01.24pm now.
I'm still studying, shucks.

Was plain irritated just now, but it doesn't matter now that I've finished.

Thank you.

/edit
It's 01.57pm
I finished D5.
The dog never stopped barking and I don't think will ever stop.
Sigh..
I effectively finished revising 5 chapters today
Woots.
My first step to Mugging.
:D