<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, May 4, 2009, 4:32 PM
I found my eyes rolling so much this morning;

I was afraid it'll roll out of its socket.

I just hope people can take some initiative in their studies,
than to always rely.

It's actually quite convenient,
having to get the whole set in 15minutes.
Of which I spent at least 3 days compiling.

Anyways,
The school was all prepared for the H1N1 today.
The teachers had to wear masks, some of them.
The preparedness of the school stunned me
or maybe I was always ignorant of such details.

Today had been fun,
studied with Yu Ru (L)

Thanks Claudia and Winny,
because without you two just now,
I swear, I would explode.

Oh well, MUGTIME!

-Gossips aren't meant to be shared, right Claudia? :D-

What is better than trudging yourself home one fine day.
With this bad full of evil assignments and nonsense.
and you finally step into the foyer of your home.
Pressed for the lift.
With your eyes half-opened, the lift comes down.
5..4..3..2..1..
OH! IT'S HERE!
The next you know it,
a BIG, WHITE, FURRY thing stood up and barked at you.
and you jumped.

Encounter with the White fluffy thing.

/edit
It's quite obvious History is not a Peipei-friendly subject.
Nothing, NOTHING is getting into my brain.
Shucks, I see it coming in 2 days' time.
What to do? What to do? WHAT TO DO????

Thanks Qistina!
For helping me in tackling History.
Though I'm still convinced it's a BIGTIME KILLER.
(L)

/edit
What are friends for if not for these simple act of kindess and helpfulness?
Sometimes there are friends out therewho care for you more than who you expect to.

Thanks Fio, Love.