Hi, my very faithful readers.
it's 23:16
I'm still studying MURDEROUS Math.
-.=
Revising the Class tests.
Urgh, someone please save me.
-no answer-
you know why?

Because only Claudia and I are online.
Talk about peaceful-.-
It's obvious that our brains have given up on us.
-.-"
CLAUDIA!
we can do this!
It's just one more paper!
Another 2.5 hours on that chair!
WE CAN DO IT!
This, is called SELF-MOTIVATION!
/edit 23:41
approximately 8 hours more to the paper
I have to wake up at 5.30
so i have around 5.5 hours of sleep for me.
BUT WAIT.
Reality is cruel.
Math is preventing me from sleeping now.
at least an hour
which means, 4.5 hours
oh joy, and th doctors say we teenagers need 8 HOURS OF SLEEP.
EIGHT!!!!
Oh man, can the Exams have some mercy on me?
I've been sleeping at 12am or even later EVERY SINGLE DAY ever since the day english paper started.
That includes all weekends, non-exam days and holidays.
Screwed, I am screwed.
/edit 00:23
I am jealous of Anna, Evangeline and the other sec3s
they are on another island, free from exams and stress.
They must be lying in their tents, staring into the starry-starry night.
): i want to stare at the sky too..
Anyways, I have officially given up ANY hope for Math.
Because this, is all I can do.
I've been mugging and mugging, with exception of little conversations with Claudia from 10am.
MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG
I've been MUGging for the last 2 weeks or so.
Unimaginable, for someone who doesn't even care about PSLE.
and she is studying for Mid-years.
-.-"
irony.
Like what Qistina said,
"learning less is better than doing Math sleepy."
Thanks qis, you gave me the perfect excuse to sleep.
Goodnight:D
/edit 00:57
I sort of "completed" my revision.
Or maybe not so.
Whatever, the main point is i have only 4.5hours left to sleep.
and I'm not feeling tired at all..
oh no, i think Claudia's "trait" is coming to me..
eek:/