<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 9:34 PM
Heartrending.

You'll never know how much that seemingly "random" line of yours hurt me.
I personally think it's extremely impolite to compare about another person in front of your "friend".
Oh wait, are we even "friends" now?
I see, it had all along be one-sided
I don't even know I still care so much, when I'm not even one of your most highly acclaimed "best friends"
The fact I told you so much.. was because I confided in you the most.
Haven't you noticed I actually care? And I daresay I cared about you the most.

Since, our friendship failed both of us..
Just a few more days, and we can act like strangers for the rest of our lives.

Happy?