<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 5:42 PM
Forgotten, all forgotten

I thought I solved the big problem.
But she proved me wrong, once again.
Sigh.

The chinese paper wasn't Peipei-friendly at all.
The composition titles looked easy, but at a second thought,
the easier it is, the easier to go out of point.
This, is extremely hazardous to people like me.

Science and History tomorrow.
Shucks, I haven't prepared yet.
The formats and everything.
EEK:/

过去的就让它过去

We all unanimously agree you look like a replica of _________.
I'm sorry):

Chinese paper was very boring..
I wanted to sleep so badly.
2 hours with your butt on the chair, forced to do the most boring thing on Earth.
Wenqi was quite funny,
she fell asleep while doing the paper, and kept shaking her leg to "keep herself awake"
SO DISTRACTING.
I finished early, so I decided to stare at everyone.
:D

It felt so stressful during the Paper One.
Conclusion: People in my class can really write.
Perhaps 15minutes before time's up,people kept asking for more and more paper.
It gave me this illusion like I wrote too little.
So I "chionged" all the way and got a third piece of paper.
Im regretting it, because it's too long):
4.5 pages would mean many wrong words and GAHHHHH.
Shucks, this is what I get when I get too ambitious.