<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 8:15 PM
Compromiser

200th post.

Life seems nearly meaningless now.
No goals, just waiting for the dreaded results.

The post exam activities aren't exactly "fun"
How I wish they would allow us to just slack
Slacking, is what I do best.
Or even better, let me sleep.
Just give me a slacking period and I can fall asleep in 3 counts.

It feels rather weird,
to stop studying altogether.
Come to think of it, 
MYE only carries 30% of the final result.
And everyone's already slogging their minds off with the subjects.
FYE carries 70%
So does that mean I have to start mugging now?
Yeah, I think so...

/edit
Amanda! 
HAHA, I was just joking.
Relax, chill, don't have to start now.
Maybe tomorrow.

Romance novels make me fantasize about things that would never be.

Goodbye!