<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, May 25, 2009, 6:08 PM
Buoyancy

Thanks Meena,
today had been Awesome:D
(L)(L)

Staying afloat, 
was never easy.

leafy said something today
拿得起就要懂得放得下。
Who knew Leafy's words could ever make any sense to me?

/edit
Small talks.
They're meant for people who can no longer find any relevant topics to talk about with another party.

Pardon those small talks.
Because I have nothing to say, but I'm trying.
Trying so that I would remember how it felt like talking to you before..

Some people just don't know what is right to say and what isn't.

I don't need it, I don't need any of these.
I'm fine, I really am.
Now if you would just stop thinking I need everything.