Seeing you, hearing you, texting you.is enough to make me cry.
We watched this China film during Chinese period today.
and no one understood what they were saying verbally.
We were all trying to figure out the subtitles.
It was insanely boring, I wondered why I didn't fall asleep.
Skipped Recess after realising how fat my thighs are, and suffered a headache.
The wall was tempting, I wanted to bang my head against it.
So I would probably slip into unconsciousness and it may ease the pain.
Somehow.
Slept like as though death caught me during History,
I'm really wondering if I was sleep-talking then.
Woke up and felt even worse,
I felt so drained and my senses were gone as though they've left for a better owner.
Aching from head to toe, even till now, is not very nice.
Went home after PBL, the pain was unbearable and the effects of muscle aches were kicking in full-force.
The fact that we have to clear our lockers was not helping at all.
Report Book today.
Nothing fantastic, the comments were rather untrue.
Organised- far from it, take a look in my bag
Attentive- HAHA, Leafy would totally agree
Determined- uhm..nothing to say about this..we all know the truth
you know why it's written this way?
Because Ms L. made us write 3 qualities about ourselves that day.
I should have wrote things like SMART, CLEVER, INTELLIGENT, BRAINY.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA.