<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 6:05 PM
Acrimony

harsh or biting sharpness especially of words, manner, or disposition

I enjoy making Winny go crazy with my "your husband" thing.
:D

CHINESE TOMORROW.
I'm still not prepared, sigh.
Prepare to fail.

Today is Ms Poh's last lesson
):
She is nice, I want her to teach us.
-sobs

I feel quite accomplished today
I finished 3 chapters!
Which is very good for me already, I'm satisfied.

Drew on Tha Yang's hand,
the ghost look cute.

Had this game thing for Assembly period.
Quite boring at first, but then 2C2 was awesome.
We passed all the rounds!!(:

PEIPEI WILL STUDY HARD FOR MATH.
She cannot let Ms. L and Ms. P down

STRESS. STRESS. STRESS. STRESS.

I haven't seen you in a few days,
and I think I'm starting to miss you all over again):

/edit
My favourite line:
and the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving.

History is getting on my nerves.
Thanks Qis for suggesting to read it like a book
It's working, to some extent.

Chinese paper tomorrow,
to say I'm not worried would be a lie.
I don't want history to repeat itself,
leaving me speechless in pure shock.

I realised from my dream,
that the more you think that a person is a good friend of yours,
adversity and arguments would prove you wrong.
I'm beaten, torn with all the episodes of anger and grief.
People just get in the way,
and when I resist full-force,
I find myself tired after that.
Maybe friends were meant to change.
And Change, is the only constant.

Forgotten, all forgotten.
I've lost myself, I don't know what I want.
I don't want this, I know it too well.

If you believe in me, 
I'll show you what you can do.

Neenah's favourite line:
Hate the sin but love the sinner.

I don't know how not to hate the sinner who sinned when the sinner is me.