HELLO!
Peipei is High today,
on Claudia's "sweet"
I don't think its sweet since it leaves an aftertaste
unpleasant aftertaste
School had been so super slack.
I love today!
Only had one hour of lesson (History)
and because Mr T. didn't come so..
3 periods off
and I finished Home Ec last week,
3 periods off
got to leave at 12.30 (Leafy's lesson)
2 periods off
Woots~
Went for Choir,
I thought it would be those hardcore choir sessions
but no,
we were playing in the Seminar Room and it was super fun.
Kept on disturbing people with my "I want to tell you a secret" thing.
Which most people found stupid and lame
HAHA.
I realised that whenever I'm with Claudia,
both of us would unknowingly become very dramatic
and together with Fiorina, we started chatting about a completely innocent topic,
and ended up scting some weird thing about Zoo and Toilet Cleaners.
Took the train home with Winny
Kept on bugging her with this stupid statement.
More often we are afraid to be hurt.
But it doesn't take you a second to hurt someone else.
.edit
To think I ended my post without talking about the most annoying things that happened today
So, Peipei was walking into 2C2 classroom with her bag and strolling casually in and humming a tune since she'll be missing 4.5 hours of lessons today.
dum de dum de dum de dum dum
She went into the classroom, and was faced with a personal crisis
She looked at her table,
A plastic box with a banana tart(?) in it
Oh Goodness
Before she could register this horrific sight in her head, she witnessed ANTS crawling in and out of the box
which was on her table
which was where she was standing at
and that INCONSIDERATE, INSENSITIVE person who threw it there wasn't at her seat
so, Jing Yi helped Peipei bring that idiotic box out before she had time to start screaming at the sight of it.
Oh Goodness.
Of course, Peipei being Peipei she literally gave the INCONSIDERATE, INSENSITIVE person a piece of her mind.
After Recess, Samantha decided that we should all play Hotel 626
Which I previously thought to be quite scary and I shouldn't even be thinking about it
They said something about it being not to nice..
So, Peipei mustered all her courage and played the game
Oh wait, she didn't play the game
She observed the game.
Conclusion: If there was really something that could scare you out of your wits, its not Hotel 626, period.