<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 8:23 AM
Silence makes you cry sometimes.

Mr. T is having Science now.
Super funny.

Totally proven.
Grace, we rock.

What should I say?
I miss the Sec4s, I want to cry.
Oh no, Peipei must not cry.
Not in class anyways.

How to go into Choir next time and stare at the clock, "Oh! It's 4pm~"
and then stare at the door and hope it would miraculously spring open and see them come in.
Though I know, they'll never really come...

.edit
This is so hilarious.

Mrs L. got us to write a short paragraph on "I like to think of.."
and both Claudia and I wrote about Alleluia
We didn't even plan it!
Talk about psychic powers.

Alleluia bloomed
and swelled up
and the concert hall
and I cried right after.

Two years later,
I'll make Alleluia come to life
and cry once again, to the past I'll never forget.

.edit yet again
So, what should I say?
That you can really protect your interest?

I love all my friends
especially my friends around me and choir peeps.
(L)

.edit

Sigh, 
you're living in self-denial, 
classic case.

I'm impenetrable.