<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, April 16, 2009, 10:16 PM
The quintessentials

Peipei is freaking stressed up by Science.
3 Chapters in one night.
History in the making.

Today's choir session had been fruitful(:

Sigh,
people already thought about what position they intend to take 
and I'm still sitting there, acting like a baby who would never grow up.
Realised how ignorant I am to my surroundings.
Oh wait, haven't I been ignoring everything around me?
I suppose.

Everyone's pissed with one another these days.
I shall admit, me too.
Which leads us back to one question : What happened to the love?
Let the love diffuse into the air from a higher region of concentration to a lower region of concentration with or without a partially permeable membrane.

Peipei is sad):