<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Friday, April 17, 2009, 7:11 PM
Oh, the CHINESE PAPER

Nothing can describe how _________ I am with myself.
And yes, disappointed is understatement.
I'm so freaking pissed with myself.
Nearly broke down during HMT.
Yeah, Peipei is emotional to the max.

So freaking mad at myself, 
when I got my Chinese paper.
I think I'm practically a disgrace to the Higher Mother Tongue Society
Yeah, a person who got A* for Chinese and Distinction of Higher Chinese for PSLE can't ace a simple paper.
Damn myself.
Like please, one FREAKING mark to A1, won't you be pissed?
and that one mark was lost because I had no time to fill in a blank
and I even marked it on my question paper.
But this idiot just decided not to write it on the spot and heck, she forgot ALL ABOUT IT.
Which resulted to the loss of that damned mark.

So, after much thinking,
1. I will listen to Leafy even if it kills me.
2. I will participate actively in class even if it kills me
3. I will stop making fun of Leafy even if it kills me
4. I will do all her assignments neatly and nicely and promptly even if it kills me
5. I will revise Chinese for the first time in my life even if it kills me

There you go, Resolutions.
*winks at Claudia.

I'm so UPSET, DAMN CHINESE, DAMN MYSELF, DAMN THE SETTER.
For that ONE mark, I will perservere
and pray that I don't get Leafy next year.

Anyways,
on a happier note,
SYF is round the corner
peek-a-boo!!

I don't have to run 2.4 re-run on Monday.
Goodie, this is great.

Okie, time to goooooooo

.edit
Damn Chinese Test once more.

But right now, I'm not going to focus on that.
Instead, I'm going to focus on something else! (HAHA, quite obvious right? oxymoron)

I JUST BAKED.
Yes, you didn't see it wrongly.
I. JUST. BAKED.
I baked lovely sugar cookies!
They're so cute(:

The sunset is brilliant, yes?
Cookies in the oven

Goodness me, I'm so proud of myself.
My cookies are actually edible.
I bet Grace would be laughing her head off if she reads this,
but I'm just so glad, too glad that my cookies are alright.
:D:D

Time to get on with life and stop pondering over my Chinese test.
Peipei will be back at it.
Very soon(: