JOLLINOLOGY? SOMEONE PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME.
I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh or cry now.
SYF taught me much.
It taught me that hard work pays off.
It taught me that not everything can go our way.
It taught me that giving up is not an option.
Most of all, it made me realise that I'll never stop singing.
Claudia said that the Sec 4s are stepping down soon):
I know it anyways, it's already April.
About time I learn to let go.
When I heard from Claudia that they will be stepping down,
I thought I was going to cry,
I know that I rely on them like a lot.
I just never thought it was that much.
I cant imagine stepping into Choir without the sec4s.
Without Jollin to talk to.
Without Lixin to ask about Adobe things.
Without Ariel, who would always step out and give announcements.
And the list goes on and on.
I don't know, I just feel another surge
I want to cry.
It's going to be so weird,
I don't know when I'll ever get to taste Jollin's cookies.
and I don't know when I'll see Lixin's smile.
and I don't know when I'll ever get a second chance behind Ariel's back and going "BOO!"
It's just going to be plain weird, without the Sec 4s.
If I could defy Grandfather's paradox, if only.
I just regret I haven't taken the time to know them better.
/edit
Decided that the post is long enough.
Shall put those in later on.
/edit
Cyberwellness was awesome today.
Peipei and Grace are officially freaked out.
:/
Half of me wants Thursday soon.
But Thursday would mean a lot of things.
And if what Claudia said was true, I can start gathering tissue packets for myself.
till then,