they're like humans without a soul.
Peipei is sad):
There's so many scandalous things today!
The picture in my stupid card was screwed up
MY HAIR LOOKED SO SCREWED!!!!
I should not have listened to her and pull all my hair to the back.
And I had fringe then..
it looked beyond stupid.
Then to make things worse..
Grace had to come and tell me that the yearbook is out
and she had to POINT MY FACE OUT!
And make me scream in the canteen!!!!!!!!!!!!
According to Winny my face was super clear cos everything was like a little faded out,
apart from my face!!
Oh goodness, I looked so retarded.
I'e got 3 pictures in that scandalous yearbook!!!!
ARGHHHH
OH SHALALALALALA!
Oh, has Peipei told you she HATES drawing graphs?
Especially when she have to keep re-drawing over and over again
Anyways, I've effectively shielded my card from public scrutiny by pasting one og my pictures on it.
Then I shall make this " This is Peipei's face" and paste it on
HEHE, I hate looking at my face
Why must it be P6 photo?
I thought they were joking then, so I ended up looked so.. retarded
I didn't know it was serious
ARGHH.
It's just a title, it's superficial
But if she can't even live up to that then I would think she's more of a loser.
/edit
I love Marsiat's April Fools Trick.
Marsiat is awesome.
No wonder she's is ELDDS!:D
It used to be a game of Follow the Leader
But now it's more of losing your own identity to accomodate.