<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, April 30, 2009, 1:51 PM
Like you or Love you?

Thanks Yu Ru!
(L)
Even though it's way belated.

Thanks for getting me five of them.
I feel quite bad, eek.
Thank you!  Peipei Loves you:D

I've learnt my lesson.
I shall not use the word "love" so readily.
I must consider and reconsider the situation before deciding
whether it's applicable.

I like you.
I love you.
Honestly, what's the difference? Only the degree of liking someone.
However, some people misinterpreted my meaning, so too bad.

Thanks for being such an avid fan.
Though I would appreciate you stop making rounds near my classroom.
It's a little distracting.
By the way, the toilet is on the 2nd in G Block.
It appears to me you don't know.
2nd floor, not 1st floor.

The EL exam isn't too Peipei-friendly.
I think I went out of point, embarassing myself by using such controversial topic.
Paper 2 had no inference questions.
EEK:/
Not to my liking.

You're superficial, really superficial.
So are you trying to be innocent or you seriously don't understand?
My dear, you need to seek help.
Lots of help.

I think I wrote too much for the stupid letter.
Shucks, Peipei is sad):
Flunked English)):

/edit
Angie told me there's cure for PMS.
I see light.

You can continue having fun yourself.
I don't wish to join you in your attempt to make yourself look stupid.
I cannot play with preschool kids.
I am going to withdraw from your futile attempts, 
you can do whatever you want, that's none of my concerns.
Just leave me alone.

/edit
After surveying people's blogs.
I realise I may have written too much for Paper One.
And it's making me more convinced that my plot is out of point.
Oh shucks, I can't fail English for nuts.
Failing English would be as good as the end of the world.
*winks at Crystal.