<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 9:41 PM
In pure admiration

of your glory.

Thought I could do it.
But all things seemed impossible without you.
Missed your laughter.
and had it played back several times.
Thought things would change.
But they never did.
Missed your voice.
But I missed your company more.
Thought of the past.
And anguished in deep sorrow.

Thinking of you.
I don't know what else to do.
Miss you so much.
Hoped for your return.

Just glad I have you back.
But things were not the same.
And I reflect once again.
Of the mistakes that I have made.
---

A year ago, on this fateful day,
we made a promise, to meet again.
But while we chase after our various aspirations,
We no longer wait in anticipation.