<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, April 5, 2009, 10:58 PM
" I'll get her if I want her."

I never thought I was that cheap.

GAHHHHH! 
I'm so freaking stressed I can't think straight.
I can feel my strands of hair leaving my scalp, they're uprooting themselves!

I haven't completed any of my EL and CL homework.
All thanks to my Home Ec try-outs which failed miserably, again.
TWICE!
I can't think of anyone who could flunk home ec this way.

And to add on to my worries, there's the abcdefg stupid 5 ITEM TEST!
Like my brain haven't exercised enough today.


DAMN HOMEWORK.

/edit
I hope Leafy don't strangle me tomorrow.
Whether or not she is going to, I'm not doing to care
I'm using my primary school chinese foolscap pad to do her compo and that's that
she can scold me for all she want 
I just want to get over with Chinese.

But in case she really decides to kill me, call my mum